The Health of our Team & Clients is our Top Priority
In an effort to keep each other healthy, it is very important that you familiarize yourself with information below. In-person sessions are at the discretion of your therapist and Online Counseling continues to be a treatment option. Learn more about steps we are taking to provide the safest possible environment for our clients and team members.
Check-in Procedure Required
for Visiting our Office:
Log into the Client Portal . Review and Sign: ‘COVID-19 Waiver and Release of Liability‘
24-48 Hours prior to EACH APPOINTMENT – Log into the Client Portal and complete our ‘COVID-19 Questionnaire.’ Your therapist will send you a new questionnaire each week for completion. Please message your therapist or call our office (609-297-5013) if you do not receive it. (Note: Questionnaires completed more that 48 hours prior to the appointment will be invalid.)
Upon arrival to your appointment, from your vehicle, log into the Client Portal Messaging System and notify your therapist you’ve arrived. Please, wait for your therapist’s reply before entering the building.
Ensure you are wearing a face-covering when entering the building.
When you enter the office, your therapist will check your temperature with a TOUCHLESS Infrared Thermometer.
You will sanitize your hands before taking a seat which is positioned with 9.5 feet of distance from your therapist’s seat.
Our Team's Commitment to Safety:
- Completion of Infection Control Policy Training
- 9.5 FEET Distanced Seating between Therapist & Client
- Waiting Areas have been removed
- 53-min Sessions for Disinfecting Touch Points in between appointments
- Vehicle check-in to avoid close proximity with other clients
- Daily self-assessments – COVID-19 Questionnaire
- Daily Temperature Checks
- Frequent Hand-Washing
- Hand Sanitizer Stations to be used upon entry
- Proper Respiratory Etiquette as per the CDC
- Genuine HEPA Air Purification System
- Appropriate use of Face Coverings