At Awakened Path, we are committed to fostering a relaxed, supportive, collaborative, and diversity-affirming work environment. We provide quality care to people of all ages and backgrounds, and we use numerous modalities tailored to help our clients achieve their goals. We are seeking candidates who are energetic, motivated, and passionate about life-long learning and improvement. You are excited about implementing a holistic philosophy in your work and incorporating principles of Transpersonal Psychology beyond mindfulness practices. Most importantly, you will have impressive clinical skills and a demonstrated ability to support and guide positive change in the lives of your clients.
- Scheduling flexibility
- Management of all billing tasks
- Positive and tranquil office setting
- HIPAA compliant paperless Electronic Medical Record (EMR) equipped to streamline scheduling, notes, treatment planning, client correspondence and more
- Marketing Support and Education
- Client referrals
- Access to professional supervision
- Independent work environment with access to administrative and clinical support as needed
- Facilitation of becoming paneled and credentialed with in-network insurance companies
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Fully licensed: LPC, LCSW, Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Possess current Individual Practice Liability Insurance Coverage
- Morning and/or Evening hours available.
- Provide mental health therapy to individuals, couples, and/or families
- Minimum caseload of 8-10 clients per week
- Provide progress notes for each session, and Treatment plan every 3 months
- Provide phone consultation when deemed necessary
- Communicate with outside professionals for the best interest of the client as deemed necessary & provide resources/referrals when appropriate
- Uphold Ethical Practice Standards and HIPAA Compliance
- Be able to set up appointments and collect co-insurance
- Be respectful, professional, and ethical
- Generating direct referrals via:
- Consistent Networking & Relationship Building with Collateral Contacts
- Creation of Original Content via Blogs and Webinars
If this sounds like you, we want to get to know you better!
Please send your CV and cover letter and let us know:
- Who are your favorite types of clients?
- What specialized education, training, certification or experience do you have, and what drew you to that specialty?
- How does private practice fit into your career plan?