Join Our Team
Are you a practitioner who is keenly aware and passionate about the Mind-Body Connection? Have you already committed to a nutritional, metaphysical, somatic or movement practice in your personal life? Are you looking to incorporate these practices into your work as powerful means to foster healing in your clients? If your answers are Yes, Yes and YES, Awakened Path may be the right fit for you!
At Awakened Path, we are committed to fostering a warm, authentic, supportive, collaborative, and diversity-affirming work environment. We provide quality care to people of all ages and backgrounds, and we use numerous modalities tailored to help our clients achieve their goals. We are seeking team members who are motivated by life-long learning and self-improvement. Top candidates are able to demonstrate efficient communication skills, professionalism and excitement about implementing a holistic philosophy in their work.
- Competitive fee-for-service compensation
- Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution
- Medical Insurance Benefit
- CEU training reimbursement
- In-House trainings
- Cohesive team culture
- Scheduling flexibility
- Management of all billing and financial tasks
- Hybrid Model of Service: Telehealth and In-Office
- HIPAA compliant paperless Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Access to professional supervision
- Independent work environment with access to administrative and clinical support as needed
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Fully licensed: LPC, LCSW, Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Provisionally Licensed: LAC, LSW
- Individual Practice Liability Insurance Coverage
- Morning and/or Evening hours available
- Minimum caseload of 15 clients per week
- Provide counseling to individuals, couples, and/or families
- Timely submission of documentatioon
- Establish relationships with outside professionals for the best interest of the client
- Uphold the highest Ethical Practice Standards and HIPAA Compliance
- Work independently while embracing a supportive team culture
- Monthly Blog Submissions
If this sounds like you, we want to get to know you better!
Please send your CV and cover letter and let us know:
- Who are your favorite types of clients?
- What specialized education, training, certification or experience do you have, and what drew you to that specialty?
- How does private practice fit into your career plan?
We’re looking forward to connecting with you!
“The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts”
Awakened Path Counseling proudly provides quality transpersonal and traditional psychotherapy at their offices in Middlesex County, New Jersey, and online. Their experienced therapists specialize in serving teens, children, adults, couples, and families. The experienced clinicians at Awakened Path Counseling are passionate about their holistic approach to mental health, addressing your emotional, cognitive, physical, and spiritual needs.