The Health of Our Team & Clients is Our Top Priority
While Online Counseling continues to be a treatment option, In-Person sessions are optional and at the discretion of your therapist. In an effort to keep each other safe, it is very important that you familiarize yourself with the steps below for IN-PERSON sessions appointments.
In-Office Check-in Procedure:
- Log into the Client Portal. Review and Sign: ‘COVID-19 Waiver and Release of Liability’
- 24-48 Hours prior to EACH APPOINTMENT – Log into the Client Portal and complete our ‘COVID-19 Questionnaire.’ Your therapist will send you a new questionnaire each week for completion. Please message your therapist or call our office (609-297-1112) if you do not receive it. (Note: Questionnaires completed more that 48 hours prior to the appointment will be invalid.)
- Upon arrival to your appointment, from your vehicle, log into the Client Portal Messaging System and notify your therapist you’ve arrived. Please, wait for your therapist’s reply before entering the building.
- Ensure you are wearing a face-covering when entering the building.
- When you enter the office, your therapist will check your temperature with a TOUCHLESS Infrared Thermometer.
- You will sanitize your hands before taking a seat which is positioned with 9.5 feet of distance from your therapist’s seat.
Our Team’s Commitment to Safety:
- Completion of Infection Control Policy Training
- 9.5 FEET Distanced Seating between Therapist & Client
- Waiting Areas have been removed
- 53-min Sessions for Disinfecting Touch Points in between appointments
- Vehicle check-in to avoid close proximity with other clients
- Daily self-assessments – COVID-19 Questionnaire
- Daily Temperature Checks
- Frequent Hand-Washing
- Hand Sanitizer Stations to be used upon entry
- Proper Respiratory Etiquette as per the CDC
- Genuine HEPA Air Purification System
- Appropriate use of Face Coverings
For the safety of our clients, visitors and team members during this time, it is imperative we implement these precautionary measures. Your patience and cooperation are appreciated and valued as we navigate the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation together.
Awakened Path Counseling proudly provides quality transpersonal and traditional psychotherapy at their offices in Middlesex County, New Jersey, and online. Their experienced therapists specialize in serving teens, children, adults, couples, and families. The experienced clinicians at Awakened Path Counseling are passionate about their holistic approach to mental health, addressing your emotional, cognitive, physical, and spiritual needs.