The Health of Our Team & Clients is Our Top Priority
While Online Counseling continues to be a treatment option, In-Person sessions are optional and at the discretion of your therapist. In an effort to keep each other safe, it is very important that you familiarize yourself with the steps below for IN-PERSON sessions appointments.
In-Office Check-in Procedure:
- Log into the Client Portal. Review and Sign: ‘COVID-19 Waiver and Release of Liability’
- 24-48 Hours prior to EACH APPOINTMENT – Log into the Client Portal and complete our ‘COVID-19 Questionnaire.’ Your therapist will send you a new questionnaire each week for completion. Please message your therapist or call our office (609-297-5013) if you do not receive it. (Note: Questionnaires completed more that 48 hours prior to the appointment will be invalid.)
- Upon arrival to your appointment, from your vehicle, log into the Client Portal Messaging System and notify your therapist you’ve arrived. Please, wait for your therapist’s reply before entering the building.
- Ensure you are wearing a face-covering when entering the building.
- When you enter the office, your therapist will check your temperature with a TOUCHLESS Infrared Thermometer.
- You will sanitize your hands before taking a seat which is positioned with 9.5 feet of distance from your therapist’s seat.
Our Team’s Commitment to Safety:
- Completion of Infection Control Policy Training
- 9.5 FEET Distanced Seating between Therapist & Client
- Waiting Areas have been removed
- 53-min Sessions for Disinfecting Touch Points in between appointments
- Vehicle check-in to avoid close proximity with other clients
- Daily self-assessments – COVID-19 Questionnaire
- Daily Temperature Checks
- Frequent Hand-Washing
- Hand Sanitizer Stations to be used upon entry
- Proper Respiratory Etiquette as per the CDC
- Genuine HEPA Air Purification System
- Appropriate use of Face Coverings
For the safety of our clients, visitors and team members during this time, it is imperative we implement these precautionary measures. Your patience and cooperation are appreciated and valued as we navigate the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation together.
Having time to think about my needs/feelings/put myself first. Feeling like I am taking care of myself by talking to a professional who understands and validates me really transformed me - put life into perspective, makes me realize that anxiety and depression is normal and comes in waves. Therapy has shown me that I can get through anything. Mostly validating my feelings and making me feel like I'm going to be okay.
Therapy in your practice has been the most enlightening and productive work I have ever been able to accomplish on myself. The weekly sessions provide stability and support that I crave when things are more stressful. I find the holistic and non limiting view of my therapist the most helpful. Being empowered to be who I strive to be without previously conceived limitations is an indescribable freedom.
Therapy has allowed me to isolate the parts of myself that were actively working against my better health. With that knowledge came the ability to take countermeasure to give myself the best opportunities for happiness and health. It’s similar to trying to solve a complicated word problem all on your own, the more you work at it, the harder it gets and the more frustrated you become. Having a therapist is like having a second set of eyes seeing the things that you missed in your tunnel vision, and they let you organize the problem into manageable sections so you can solve it on your own. Regular session have so many benefits, but the biggest one for me is accountability. It’s having someone there every week or every other week making sure I do the things that I promised myself I would.
I have gained my confidence back and overcome anxiety to large extent.